Ries, Riesling Provincia di Pavia IGT, Conte Vistarino
Ries, Riesling Provincia di Pavia IGT, Conte Vistarino
Straw yellow with greenish reflections. Complex on the nose with tropical fruits, white flowers, balsamic flavours. Balanced, persistent and soft.

Country and Region: Italy,Lombardy

Classification: IGT

Producer: Conte Vistarino

Wine Style: White

Grape Varieties : Riesling

Vinification: 90% of the whole grapes are pressed with the remaining 10% undergoing maceration for 6 hours at 8°C. Static clarification, Stainless Steel Fermentation at 14-16°C, Stainless Steel ageing for at least 6 months, Sterile bottling, aging in bottle for 6 months.

ABV: 13%

Closure: Synthetic Cork

Case Size: 6

Case price: £ 86.94

Bottle Price: £ 14.49