Country and Region:
DOC Alto Adige
San Michele Appiano
Grape Varieties :
The Sauvignon grapes are hand harvested from vineyards located in the Mendel Massif.
On arrival at the winery, 90% of the grapes are fermented in stainless steel tanks and is then aged on it's 'lees' until the end of April. The remaining 10% is fermented and aged in wood before final blending and bottling.