It was in the village of Ludes that Abel Lepitre established the Champagne House in 1924 that to this day carries his name. Coming from a long line of winemakers, Abel Lepitre skilfully mastered the art and techniques of vinification and champagnisation. He successfully produced Champagnes that quickly came to hold an enviable place in the domestic and foreign market.
From 1945, Jacques Lepitre gave a new impetus to the family Champagne house and established and developed the brand's reputation for fine Champagne in the restaurant trade. www.abel-lepitre.com