Trade Login Retail Login

Chianti DOCG

2021 | Red Wine

Case Size: 6
Price Per Bottle: £11.85
All prices include VAT

Ruby red with medium intensity. The wine is of good freshness on the nose with very perceptible fruity and floral notes. Pleasurable and versatile in its flavours with a balanced acidity and ripe and balanced tannins. A wine to be drunk young, it is ideal with salami, cheese, and red meat.

Fermentation for 7-10 days in stainless steel tanks under the controlled temperatures.

Grape Varieties:  Merlot | Sangiovese

Classification: The blend for our Villa Domiziano is 85% Sangiovese with a small amount of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah making up the remaining 15%. | ABV: 14% | Closure: Natural Cork

Download Pdf

Mailing List

Sign up here to join our mailing list for news, reviews, events information, special offers and much more. If you are a trade customer, contact us to discuss your specific requirements.