Trade Login Retail Login

Sauvignon Blanc Alto Adige DOC, Sanct Valentin

2021 | White Wine

Case Size: 6
Price Per Bottle: £33.80
All prices include VAT

Yellowish green in colour, with a dense bouquet of yellow fruit, gooseberries, elderflowers and ripe currants. On the palate, has a crunchy acidity, soft body and elegant fullness.

The Sauvignon grapes are hand harvested from vineyards located in the Mendel Massif. On arrival at the winery, the majority (75%) is fermented in steel tanks, inside which the wine is aged on the lees until the end of April. The rest (25%) is fermented and aged in tonneaux.

Grape Varieties:  Sauvignon Blanc

Classification: Alto Adige DOC | ABV: 13.5% | Closure: Natural Cork

Download Pdf

Mailing List

Sign up here to join our mailing list for news, reviews, events information, special offers and much more. If you are a trade customer, contact us to discuss your specific requirements.